Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Here they are!!! my latest Blue Bird Paper Dolls.....what do you think?





Hi Everyone....well here are the finished art dolls....they are so much fun to create and I am working on a whole new series of these....I also painted ornaments all morning and will have to show you them this week!!! they are all about our favorite snowmen....and snow angels......


Here you can have a look at the initial sketches....

Here you can see them coloured.....

and above you can see them as paper dolls...

and the coolest thing that ever happened was last night.....Brad and I went for a walk and what to our wondering eyes did appear.....the Norther lights in red....all dancing across the sky....it was amazing .....we could not keep our eyes off the sky.....the only time I witnessed the Northern lights ....they were green and blue....never red...so this was like a special gift!!!


Have you ever witnessed the Northern lights?
Happy Tuesday and Happy Creating!!!

Hugs
Diana

9 comments:

Unknown said...

yes I saw the northern lights when on a vacation in the upper peninsula of Michigan one time amazing. I did not know what it was , my cousin had to tell me "Look it is the Northern lights !
Love you paper art the birds are adorable and so so wonderful.

- KAT -

Anonymous said...

yes I saw them as well, amazing . so are these birds,

Christine said...

the birds are exquisite! Lucky you, seeing the northern lights, I've never seen them.

Unknown said...

Thank you Kat!!!!

Thank you Laurie!!! glad to hear you saw them!!!!

Thank you Christine!!! I hope you experience them one day....amazing!!!

Alexandra MacVean said...

These really are fantastic, Diana. I LOVE your paper dolls. :)

martinealison said...

Je n'ai jamais vécu l'aurore boréale... Cela doit être un tel spectacle inoubliable sans aucun doute...
Tes charmants oiseaux ont pris vie... Ils sont vraiment plus qu'adorables. Ils sont gracieux, précieux si délicats. Bravo pour ce magnifique travail ma chère Diana... Je me régale à chaque ouverture de ton blog.
Gros bisous

Teri said...

Oh my, in one word...AWESOMELY ADORABLE....okay, I needed two words.

Amy C said...

they are really lovely.
I like the one sat on the old telephone!

Etsy Digital Designers said...

so cute! love them.

been a long time since i saw the northern lights - lucky you!

 
Blogging tips