Thursday, April 8, 2010

Theme Thursday - Miniature Art

Hi Everyone...

The theme this week on Theme Thursday is "Miniature" and I just finished a piece I worked on that is miniature for me...I usually create my wood and pyrography pieces on large wooden canvases....so this is as miniature as I get with these wood burned art pieces....

Spring has inspired me to create some floral pieces as you may have noticed this week....
and so you get a sense of the small size I took a photo from a past piece ...the larger one...and my latest piece with Cole....he is so sweet!!! and so supportive of my art....

Happy Thursday!!!

Hugs
Diana



floral pyrography 2

19 comments:

K said...

gorgeous piece!

Anonymous said...

pretty design! :)

Gayle Page-Robak said...

Well, Diane...as beautiful as your art is, your little guy "art holder" is by far the most beautiful of them all. He is so adorable, I just love seeing his photos! BTW (grins)...your wood burning art is excellent! Hugs, Gayle.

Dolores said...

I do like your 'miniature' work of art. Did your little assistant get a treat for all his hard work?

Yvonne said...

Gorgeous mini, Diana! The little mini guy is cute too :)

Sandy said...

OMG branding, what a fabulous idea.
Your work is amazing. Love it.

Cuchy said...

wow. How beautiful artwork. Love it.

Femmy said...

gorgeous minipiece Diana!!

johanna said...

is there anything you can not do ;)? it looks wonderful, as does your mini boy :)

Limarea said...

Really beautiful :)

Lisa M Griffin said...

Wow! I had no idea that some of these pieces were so large. Really cool Diana, thanks for sharing.

joy said...

I agree with Gayle - the art is fantastic, but your little boy is such a beautiful little guy!! What a sweetie!

Evelyn S. said...

What a pretty design! And Cole is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Oh your work is so great...and cole is adorable!

what a cute couple of photos! 2 precious!!!

thanks for coming by!
ciao bella
have a great night!
creative carmelina

HightonRidley said...

Love it! Such a great pattern, beautifully executed. Your talent shines through :)

Juliette Crane said...

wow! so fun to see it in size comparison to your other work. just beautiful!

xoxo, juliette

Kristin said...

This is so very beautiful - and that Cole kills me every time! He is just the cutest little one ever! Kristin xo

Deborah said...

Love both pieces, but Cole steals the show! The girls are going to be calling for him! What a doll.
**kisskiss** Deb

*jean* said...

soo cool to see a piece before you paint it!! and your son is adorable!

 
Blogging tips