Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Theme Thursday - Black and White - New Digistamp - Doggy with a cupcake



I am expanding my digital stamp line...people love using embellishing with Copic, Letraset Promarker or Prismacolor markers, pencils and chalks. The possibilities are endless. I hope this new design is a big hit....these are some sample cards I made with this design....and who doesn't love puppies and cupcakes.... I used black and white with the card samples below...so I am submitting these to Theme Thursday......

doggycupcake-etsy4doggycupcake-etsy3

9 comments:

Manon said...

Awe..... that is so cute!! you have the cutest ideas for stamps!
Hope you've been well! I need to catch up on everything!!
xoxoxo

K said...

love you new doggy stamp~ adorable!

Unknown said...

Everything is wonderful Manon...just hard to find enough time in the day to do everything I want to do....

Hugs
Diana

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Diana,

Love the sweet Doggy stamps and cards.
I hope that you are having a great week.

Hugs
Carolyn

Alexandra MacVean said...

Diana,
I totally love your doggies!!! Awwww! Cute! :)

Happy Wednesday!! Hugs

Lynn Stevens said...

Sweet little doggies!
Its been awhile! hope your doing well!
Lynn

Terri Daugherty said...

arrrgh, the top photo isn't showing up for me to see! but the two bottom pics of the puppies i can see and they are adorable!!

Yvonne said...

These are too cute, Diana!

Amy said...

saw your sweet pup and cupcake on facebook and they are adorable as ever Diana!

 
Blogging tips