Saturday, April 10, 2010

The things that make me smile and inspire me...how come they are always in the kitchen...lol

I just love cute little kitchen gadgets and fun food art...can you tell I love to spend time in the kitchen....on one of my shopping sprees this week I picked up these cute finds....a cake tea light holder...for cute romantic latte nights....and this single cupcake holder ...it sits in my kitchen and every time I look at it...it makes me smile....
and then I saw this cute little piggy....a mini beater....so I had to get him...I loveeeeee pigs!!!!
and just because I am inspired by many pink things...I also took a photo of my orchid...it has been blooming since January....and will last for a few more months...last year it had 9 flowers on it...and bloomed from January to August....now that is some flower!!!
pink1
and my latest sign ...all you need is love....I put this on the top of my pantry in the kitchen..everything just makes me smile in here....
pink5


Happy Saturday!!!

Hugs
Diana

5 comments:

Ces Adorio said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH! My FAVORITE is the single cupcake holder! I need to look for one! That is so great!!!

How are you this morning? Are you creating?

Terri Kahrs said...

Cute finds, Diana! That little piggy made me smile! And who could resist that pretty single cupcake holder?!? It's true . . . the kitchen IS the heart of the home! Hugs, Terri xoxo

BALLET NEWS said...

WOW ! Love them !!!

marianne said...

I can imagine these cool things make you happy!

Lovely items!
Gorgeous flowers

Have a wonderful weekend!
♥♥♥
>M<

Kristin said...

oooh, what a cool kitchen (and post)! I love all your beautiful little details, Kristin xo

 
Blogging tips