Saturday, April 24, 2010

More Cupcake Art - I love making these toppers...





I have been busy as a bee creating all kinds of fun cupcake toppers for my Etsy Shop and for custom orders for some fun clients...these are so much fun to work on...

These are some of my latest cupcake toppers that are all available in my shop....I have also had some really fun custom requests with photos of people....I love the custom requests....I wish I could show you all of the designs.....

You can find a bunch of these in my Etsy shop...and if you need something special designed for your event...you can send me a note and we can come up with something amazing!!!

7 comments:

Diane said...

Love your cupcake toppers! What a great idea & what a variety! Have a wonderful weekend, Diana.
Hugs, Diane
xoxoxoxo to Cole!

soulbrush said...

your mind is amazng, never stops working.

The Art of Maria Senkel said...

Those are really cool!

Marie S said...

Oh these are so much fun. Just wonderful Diana.
Have a great weekend!
Love and hugs.

Lisa M Griffin said...

So bright and cheerful. And you must know that the butterflies are my favorites.
Don't know where you find the time for all you do and create, but it is always inspiring stopping by for a visit. ;)

Unknown said...

Thank you everyone!!! I really enjoy making these...

Hugs
Diana

Deborah said...

OMGoodness, you, Marie S, Ces, Anne, Silke...do you SLEEP? Ever? So
cute-cute! ♥ Deb

 
Blogging tips