Saturday, April 17, 2010

Share Saturday...some fun photos....





I am often drawn to the water...and all the wonder it brings...the sound of the waves , the seagulls, and the peacefulness of walking and enjoying some inspirational scenery....We always walk at the beach and when I forget my sketch pad I use rocks as my paper...and even do some fun pieces...Cole has been into his abstract watercolours lately and this is his latest piece...he usually sticks with only a few colours...but this time he went all out!!!

Happy Saturday!!!

8 comments:

Kelly said...

I love these! Cole is getting so big! Thank you for sharing these wonderful photos!

Anne Huskey-Lockard said...

The sketches on the rocks are just too much fun! Do you take them home or leave a few for people who wander???

XXOO!!
Anne

Manon said...

Awesome photos!! Love the rocks and Cole's painting is terrific. I see you in him! I wasn't sure who he looked like but today i most definitely see you!!

Have a great weekend!!
xoxo

Jaime Haney said...

I am drawn to the water also. I was going to ask the same question as Anne about the rocks being left. I love them! Cole is quite the painter and it looks as though you'll be beating the girls off with a stick when the time comes!

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Diana,

Love the photos taken at the seaside and the gorgeous rock drawings.
Cole's painting is wonderful and he could not help be artistic with a Mummy like you.

Happy weekend
Hugs
Carolyn

Unknown said...

Hi Everyone....always so so sweet to hear from you....and to answer the question...I always leave these rocks at the beach...I figure a child will walk over and see them and think how cool is that...

Thank you for your visits!!!

Hugs
Diana

Terri Kahrs said...

Great pics! How cool that you sketch on the rocks! And just look at how handsome this little guy is! (And talented too!) Hugs & Smiles, Terri xoxo

Deborah said...

Oh Diana, what a fabulous shot of the bird! Stunning. I never find rocks like that here!!! wa wa wa. That is just so Diana of you to leave them on the shore. Cole Cole Cole. Beautiful boy. **blows kisses** Deb

 
Blogging tips