Friday, April 30, 2010

This is what a perfect friday looks like..... for me....

Today was such a fun day....we enjoyed a wonderful family dinner...BBQ'd Salmon steaks...mixed vegetables also on the BBQ and the best fresh broccoli salad ever....We ended dinner off with some nice lattes al fresco and then proceeded to go fly our kites...lol...that kind of sounds funny ...go fly a kite...but these are no ordinary kites....we have way too much fun with these and Cole is mastering this fun stuff too....

see here is Cole with his Dragon kite...I wish I had a close up of the coolest kite ever....this Dragon is fierce and has some scary eyes too....Brad snapped this shot while I was flying my mermaid kite...yeah ...me and the mermaids....you know I just love them....
see here is my mermaid...she is pretty cool!! and hard to fly because of her wing span...but I always love a challenge....
and last but not least....Brad's airplane kite...this thing is really neat with it's propeller and all...It was one of the funnest days ever...and the weather..wow!!! it was like summer.....warm winds ....perfect company and great food...and laughs too....
and here is a shot from yesterday...when Brad did his first kite fly of the year....see in this shot it was cold....Cole even has a hat on...and his coat...boy the weather is pretty unpredictable here right now....
all in all this is what makes me happy.....a perfect day with my family......

Hugs
Diana

8 comments:

marianne said...

Perfect shots of a perfect weekend!
Love that airplane kite! ;)

Hope the rest of your weekend is wonderful too!!!!

hugs
>M<

soulbrush said...

now you are talking my language, thst is just the right perfect food for me yum yum...and what a gorgeous kite and day out and is that your doggie> aaaw how cute? is he/she old?

Eugen Caitaz said...

Wowww! Looks like perfectly day for you!

Debby said...

I agree, it looks perfect.
debby

Deborah said...

Diana! OOoo the little maze garden is ever so delightful! Do you live on a farm! Just so beautiful...couldn't ask for more. **kisses** Deb

Unknown said...

Hi Deborah....I live in the country...where there is space and no one to we have a nice little piece of paradise...and I just love it....don't get me wrong...I love the city...but only for visits...I prefer living where I can enjoy a bon fire!!! and the great outdoors!!!

Amy said...

CUTE garden..wow!!!! Love that tiny maze.
CUTE kites as well..looks like fun and it's been pretty wingy so good use of those days.

Bella Sinclair said...

Dang, it's midnight and you've made me hungry.

What fun kites! And I am GAGA for your garden! WOW!

 
Blogging tips