Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!! my Three Muses challenge piece....Incognito....

Happy St. Patrick's Day Everyone!!!

Joey was really wise...but he never told anyone who he was...he was always dressing up in costumes...when it came time to graduate, he came with his wise old owl costume...his identity was concealed for his entire education....hmmmmmmmmmmm.... makes you wonder...who was this Joey guy? was his name Joey or not? makes you wonder....we better get Paul Williams from the Young & the Restless to get this guy all checked out.....After the formal we should all hook up for some Green Beverages...and green cupcakes....

I am submitting this piece to the Three Muses Challenge this week....theme "incognito"....

How many of you head out incognito? once and a while I like to go out incognito and pretend I am a star that needs to get away from the paparazzi.......

I have been busy as a bee this week with some really fun projects and also trying to stock up my shop...I have some cool new things that I will show once I get them listed...

Have a wonderful day!!!

Hugs
Diana

25 comments:

Unknown said...

Too cute! Love the graduating class :-)

Lori Saul said...

Love the idea of the owl (they all look pretty smart to me)! Always a joy to view you new works Diana- and Happy St. Patrick's Day to you too- don't forget to wear green!

Yvonne said...

Love seeing your creations and love hearing the tales that go with them, Diana! Happy St. Paddy's Day to you!

indybev said...

The class valedictorian, no doubt! What fun! Beautiful.

indybev said...

The class valedictorian, no doubt! What fun! Beautiful.

Draffin Bears said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day to you, Diana.
Love your graduation class painting and the owl is a great touch.
I will join you for a delicious cupcake.

Hugs
Carolyn

Sandy said...

Oh wow your work is incredible and absolutely unique. Love them.

peggy gatto said...

Great idea, very clever!!!
Happy st patty's day!!!!

VS said...

I love your smart little intellegent owl graduating with his buddies! Great illustration friend!
Smiles,
Susie

Judy said...

Another stunning art work, Diana, those Irish cupcakes look yummy!

Rika said...

Great piece, love the owl.

Nicola said...

heheh very cute and funny!! I can just imagine you heading out incognito with glasses and a false moustache, tee hee!!

Very fun piece!

Astrid Maclean said...

Happy St Patricks day to you Diane.
These pieces are fantastic!!

soulbrush said...

happy st pats to you too lovely one. your energy just enervates me.

marianne said...

Lovely illos! Happy ST.P day!
And.....did that lovely weather arrived? Here it did!
Did some work inmy brothers garden and will now take a nap and will visit my mom. Hope to be back early here so I can sit in the garden and soak up some vitamine D.

Have a nice day! Enjoy that first spring day!!!!

Taluula said...

Great piece of whimsy and fun Diana, I love it. Happy St Patrick's Day to you too.

Diane said...

I love him, and Happy St. Pat's day!

Ozstuff said...

Happy St Patrick's Day to you! Your graduating class is amazing and the cupcakes look positively yummy.
Great work.

Deborah said...

Joey the Owl made me giggle out loud. Oh, the wondrous, delightful mind of Diana!
**blows kisses** Deb

Terri said...

What a Hoot!
And your green cupcake picture is delicious. I will have one too!

Art by Darla Kay said...

Happy st. Patrick's Day sweetheart!

Linda Gibbons said...

Very clever!
and where did you say those cupcakes were hiding???

Rhonda said...

Such fun! Cheers!!

Jayne said...

Wonderful entry!!

Jester said...

What fun, Diana! I wonder who is the wisest of the bunch?! Great piece.

 
Blogging tips