Sunday, March 21, 2010

Spring fun and an Easter Treasury

I just love the way Treasuries look...so much inspiration and colour....Head over to the treasury and show us some love!!! Here is the link....

We have enjoyed some warm weather here and we headed to the beach for a walk and some fun tossing stones into the water.....
My Mom and Cole ....they are so cute together...and I am so thrilled that Cole has her in his life...
action shot!
my cutie pie!!!
a smile that could melt any heart....

and my two favorite guys out in the back woods for a ride on their toys!!!

Happy Sunday everyone...

Hugs
Diana

9 comments:

Nicola said...

What gorgeous photos, I love the one of daddy and Cole together on their toys!!! What a cute pair!! xox

Manon said...

I saw those pics on FB and your son is the cutest little guy ever!! Good luck in the future....lol..... the girls will be banging your door down!!

audrey said...

What a Springy tempting Treasury Page. I must go look!!
Sweet pictures of your Mom and Cole!! Are those back woods part of your property? What a wonderful place to live, Diana!!!
♥ audrey

Terri Kahrs said...

Happy Spring, Diana! Love the pics - they made me smile today! Cole is a real cutie patootie! Hugs, Terri xoxo

Marie S said...

I love all the photos. Cole with rocks is awesome. The light is great. He is getting so big.

Deborah said...

Oh Diana! So sweet of your Mombie to pass on her good looks to you! I am warning you, the girls are going to be all over that boy of yours. Too too cute. Love all the photos, but the one of Cole and Grandpa in the field is priceless.
**kisses** Deb

valerie walsh said...

Oh Diana! Cole is so beautiful (sigh) how lovely your life and times together :D I am just loving all your new art and beautiful posts very, very nice!

Lisa M Griffin said...

Love the new pictures of Cole! In a word - CUTENESS!!!

Bella Sinclair said...

What a gorgeous smile! And when he tilts his head like that...OH, he could ask me for anything. Want another cookie, sweetie? What, more ice cream? TV time? SUUUUUURE!

 
Blogging tips