Monday, March 8, 2010

Congratulations to the Oscar winners...and to a long time favorite...Sandra Bullock


I always love watching the Academy Awards....they are like a big bowl of celebrity alphabet soup....so inspirational with their amazing gowns...and accessories....and the dedication to their art....I was so happy to see all of the nominees in every category...and they should all be winners.....but I have to say that seeing Sandra win her first Oscar was wonderful...she has always been one of my favorites...she just seems down to earth and is really enjoying life...a lesson we could all learn....

It was a wonderful show!!! I also loved her gown...she looked like a winner the moment she walked in.....who was your best dressed?

Have a wonderful day!!!

hugs
Diana

12 comments:

josh pincus is crying said...

Ah Diana, with your praise and sweet comments and optimistic outlook. You are the "anti-josh pincus"

Maybe I didn't watch the same Oscar that you did.

Terri Kahrs said...

I love the Oscars and am absolutely thrilled that Sandra Bullock won. She's an amazing actress who deserves recognition for her work. I love her girl-next-door qualities and her sense of humor too. She DID look fabulous! Hugs, Terri xoxo

BALLET NEWS said...

I didn't see it - but heard on the news. She is adorable and I loved the bit of her speech that I heard. AnNd fancy winning two Razzies just the night before.....

Manon said...

i was so thrilled she won!! She looked great and your piece is also fantastic!!

Janine said...

Diana you are so right, Sandra is my favourite female actore, and I am glad for her that she got the oscar. Well deserved!
And just after getting the golden raspberry
Life is funny
Hugs
Janine

Lisa Lectura Creations said...

Hi Diana! Wonderful post! I just loved Sandra's dress! She looked so beautiful. I was so happy to see her win. Have a lovely week! :)

Annette Q said...

yep! hooray for Sandra! But I've yet to watch the film. I've heard its good. I personally loved Cameron Diaz's sparkly gown. Oh so pretty! :-)

Nicola said...

Yes I was very happy to hear that Sandra had won, I love her!!!!

Cynthia DiBlasi - Fine Art said...

Josh Pincus' comments to you are SO funny!!! I enjoyed watching the Oscars myself last night. The best part was reading Neil Gaiman's (my favorite writer) tweets and all the insider details he gave. I can just imagine sitting up in the mezzanines with him. Sandra looked absolutely amazing, didn't she? I love how down to earth she is as well. Of course all of the gowns and jewelry were stunningly beautiful. I can't decide who's outfit I liked best!

Deborah said...

What a fantastic rendition! I'm sure she would love it! Sandra was definitely my favorite, oh, but Helen is always so darn elegant and sexy, and Meryl, well, YUM. They were my favorites.
**kisskiss** Deb

WrightStuff said...

I loved Demi Moore and Penelope Cruz's dresses. I like Sandra a lot. She's a fun gal.

marianne said...

I love Sandra!
This illo is fabulous just like she is!

 
Blogging tips