Tuesday, March 23, 2010

CAC - Butterflies challenge ....some friends I spotted in the backyard with a rainbow...and my Paris inspired fabric....soon to become ....a



backyard guests and a rainbow2

Hi Everyone....where does the time go! I was just working on some butterflies for my new toppers and decided to use them in this design for CAC this week....the theme is "Butterflies" of all things...maybe I have some psychic powers or something....now if only I could predict the lottery numbers...lol....

Anyway....I also spotted a really beautiful rainbow in our backyard and it was beautiful and a full arc....then I looked and noticed these friends too...

and last but not least....I have been sitting on this Paris inspired fabric and now I finally know what I will be sewing this week....a special apron!!! wish me luck!!!

Happy Tuesday everyone!!!

Hugs
Diana

13 comments:

K said...

your butterfly piece is gorgeous!!!

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

Butterflies!!!! I love it!! My name means butterfly in greek. This of course speaks to me totally and so beautifully. What fabulous colors. I adore the Alice in Wonderland piece. I really enjoy the photos and illustrations together. It's just really makes everything pop! This is so GRAND!. Great job.

johanna said...

now if these colorful butterflies don´t set us into perfect spring mood... love the "alice" piece, too!

Petite Paperie said...

Your butterflies are simply gorgeous! Love them!

Deborah said...

Fabulous shot of the rainbow! It is so beautiful there. Is that your view from your yard? **sigh** Love the butterflies. Little artistic one, you don't need luck with anything! **kisskiss** Deb

jaz@octoberfarm said...

hi...what a wonderful blog! i just signed on to follow!

Gayle Page-Robak said...

So beautiful!!

Nicola said...

Gorgeous rainbow and your friends look so great underneath it, love it!!!

Manon said...

Lovely rainbow!! Gorgeous butterflies!! You sew? OMG... is there something you don't do? lol

Lisa M Griffin said...

I love the butterflies.. they are my very special totem, so whenever I see them in daily life I take it as a positive and creative sign. Thanks for sharing and good luck with your apron. =)

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Wonderful butterflies.

Amy said...

oooooo, I adore your Alice Diana..she's a real sweetie! Love the characters to go with her..all holding tea party items. What fun.

Cute Paris art as well..very elegant and lovely.
I adore the rainbow background!
May your be filled with many wishes!
hugs amy

Bella Sinclair said...

Lots of wonderful goodies here! Hahaha, love your friends out back by the rainbow. And your bunny children are fanTAStic! I really love those gorgeous faces you've painted. And you know what else? Very cool art you have on the left corner of your blog. How clever!

 
Blogging tips