Saturday, March 6, 2010

More cupcake toppers...and now some custom ones too....







Oh I have been so busy with these latest cupcake toppers for my shop!!! I even started a new line of custom ones...these will be created with photos from clients of their loved ones...I think they will make any party a big hit!!! I did a shoot with Cole and our niece Alessia to get these birthday samples done....what fun!

I also added a few new Easter Spring sets to my shop under my cards and services section!

I am having way too much fun with these...I just can't stop!

Happy Saturday!!!

Hugs
Diana

12 comments:

NANCY LEFKO said...

there is no doubt...you are the cupcake queen !! these are brilliant!

Unknown said...

Thank you Nancy!! I have been doing cupcake inspired art for years now...and it is just something I love work on...

I will take that title with pleasure!!! hehehehe

Deborah said...

Oh JoY! You are such a source of sunshine. It must be soooooo beeeeesy in that brain of yours, like a confetti explosion!
**kisskiss** Deb

Unknown said...

oh so funny Deborah!!! i love that....a confetti explosion!!! heheheeh

Terri said...

These are so fabulous! I love both the children and the bunnies. What a lovely way to dress us cupcakes!

Unknown said...

Thanks Terri!!! I am having a lot of fun with these!!!

Alexandra MacVean said...

Ha Ha. How cute!! :)

Eugen Caitaz said...

Hi Diana! i just can stop, to look on your interesting work! Happy weekend! :)

Manon said...

They are soooooo cute!! You must be the most popular mom at kid's birthday parties!!

Theresa MacNaughton said...

Those are so adorable! What great ideas for Easter and a child's birthday. Those cupcakes, though, are making me hungry for cake! (Thank goodness I bought some today at the store!). :) Theresa

Cynthia DiBlasi - Fine Art said...

I am trying to think of an occasion to use them for. They are really cute!!!

marianne said...

My oh my....... all these cupcake shots look so gorgeous!!!!
Wow Diana!
You are great at this!

A kid is in heaven with you as a mom!

 
Blogging tips