Tuesday, March 9, 2010

CAC challenge - Swirls....meet my Alice....



Hi Everyone...I can't wait to head out and see the new version of Alice in Wonderland....the movie looks like it will be such an inspiration ....

As a huge fan of Alice I decided to create some fun fan art....in my own special way....so I just started a series this week...that is all about Alice in Wonderland.......

This is the first piece....Alice herself...in my style.....

Pop back all week for more characters to unfold.....

and the print has some fun swirls in it...so I decided to submit it to the CAC challenge this week...the theme is swirls......

I am also adding prints of these to my shop....I think they would be so cool as a collection in a little girls room....I hope I get pregnant soon!!! I would love to give Cole a little sister....or brother....

Have a wonderful day!!!!

Hugs
Diana


16 comments:

valerie walsh said...

i heart her ;)

Terri said...

Totally lovely Diana! I am looking forward to seeing the rest of them.
I saw the movie last weekend, and it was very creative!

Deborah said...

Delightful as always. I love the print behind Alice. Whispering in God's ear about a new addition for your family. Second babies are so much JoY. All the milestones you look foward to with the first, well, you don't care if the second baby EVER walks! **happy smiles**
Deb

Cynthia DiBlasi - Fine Art said...

GIDDY!!! Much luck to you Diana, that your wish comes true! I think you would have so much fun with a little girl.

And Alice is just beautiful, and so fitting to your style. Love her, and looking forward to seeing the rest of the characters!

Annes Art said...

Beautiful!!

josh pincus is crying said...

How did I know your Alice would look like this and my Alice would look like THIS?

Terri Kahrs said...

She's a wonderful "Alice", Diana! I fell into the rabbit hole yesterday afternoon and thoroughly enjoyed my visit to Wonderland. I just know that you'll LOVE it! Hugs, Terri xoxo

Theresa MacNaughton said...

She came out lovely, Diana. So pretty and so...Alice! LOL Can't wait to see the rest of the characters. :) Theresa

Roberta said...

Cute.... we've had like minds.... I'm working on the white rabbit and card men today!

Yvonne said...

Beautiful, Diana!

Manon said...

She is adorable. I want to see the movie also! I love Burton's movies!!

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Diana,

Alice is so cute and pretty.
May all your dreams and wishes come true, dear friend.
I am also looking forward to going to see Alice. I love the story book too.

Hugs
Carolyn

jyothisethu said...

diana,
it is beautiful...
the story of alice is is wonderful...
you have created this wonderfully too...

LivArtNow said...

Beautiful, beautiful Alice!! wonderful work, love your Alice!!

Linda

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Your Alice looks really lovely.

Emily said...

Great Alice Diana! And gosh you've got a new BG on the blog! Cool.
cheers!

 
Blogging tips