Tuesday, March 9, 2010

more of my Alice in Wonderland Characters....White Rabbit gets a Newspaper suit jacket in lieu of the Three Muses Challenge this week...

Hi Everyone....I am having so much fun with this series of my version of Alice in Wonderland...Yesterday ...you met my cute version of Alice.....if you missed her pop back in via my link and check her out...I think she is so cute!!!

Today I have the White Rabbit, Door Mouse and the Cheshire Cat....

This series will be available in my shop...I hope some of you decorate some fun children's rooms with these pieces...and when you do...send me your decorating ideas....

This week on the Three Muses Challenge blog the theme is "Newspaper" so I dressed White Rabbit in the finest Antique French Newspaper....isn't he splendid!!!!

Thank you for popping in and come back...I think my version of the Mad Hatter is almost ready....and Brown Hare and the Queen of hearts too....

What a fun week....
Hugs
Diana

29 comments:

Alexandra MacVean said...

I TOTALLY, TOTALLY love it!!! :)

Unknown said...

thank you Sophia!!!

LynnF said...

Fantastic work, Diana!!! LynnF

Yvonne said...

I love Mr. Rabbit's jacket and the background colours are fabulous, Diana!

Sandy said...

Oh wow wow wow wow wow wow wow your Alice creation is amazing. So lovely and brilliant. Love them Diana.

Lori Saul said...

Gorgeous styling of characters Diana- and I love his newsprint jacket- very trendsetter!!

indybev said...

Well, I'm not much of an Alice in Wonderland fan, but I'm in love with your rabbit guy in his newspaper jacket!! I just want to pat him on his fluffy little tail! Great art!

Femmy said...

fantastic!!! love the rabbit!!

LivArtNow said...

How gorgeous!! Love your Alice characters. They are all sooo sweet!! Beautiful work Diana!! His newspaperjacket is brilliant!!

Linda

Judy said...

Brilliant piece, Diana!

WrightStuff said...

He looks rather splendid doesn't he. I think it must be a classy newspaper - no trash. He's clearly an upper class rabbit with lots of taste...

Hermine said...

its lovely

Astrid Maclean said...

This is such fun, great piece and his news paper hacket is brilliant, such a good idea!

Daphne said...

This is so cute! And it looks fabulous!

Diane said...

I can't wait to see the Madd Hatter, also--these are all so cute!! (I'm seeing Alice on Friday :)

Ellen said...

what fun love his coat

Ozstuff said...

Your white rabbit is so SUAVE!! I love his newsprint jacket. Only you could make newsprint look so sophisticated, Diana.
Wonderful artwork. I love it.

Terri Kahrs said...

These whimsical little characters are WONDERful!!! Hugs, Terri xoxo

Debby said...

Oh how fun, gorgeous work.
debby

Theresa MacNaughton said...

So very adorable!!!! Love the piece so much. :) Theresa

Theresa MacNaughton said...

So very adorable!!!! Love the piece so much. :) Theresa

Deborah said...

That little door mouse makes me giggle...something about his suit and his bare little feet. Stopping by to continue the Renee Love Fest...She soars today. I met you because of Renee. All my love to you, Deb

Silke Powers said...

Oh, they are so cute and happy! I love them!! Hope you are doing well! Love, Silke

Eugen Caitaz said...

Aloha Diana! I like it! Diana and Cole, you watched the film Alice in Wonderland??? I know one guy, who draw and paint personages from this Tim Burton's film! ;) Really!

Jayne said...

This is wonderful,great job!!

Rhonda said...

The newspaper suit is fabulous and this painting is delightful! Cheers!

Jester said...

Just wonderful, Diana!

Chrisy said...

Oh he's got a very dapper jacket there!

Elegia said...

This is absolutely beautiful and so sweet!

 
Blogging tips