Friday, August 13, 2010

Yours to Discover!!!

ontario treasury


I just got a convo from shop owner Paula over at....CRITTERS and MORE ~ Canadian Handmade Jewelry and Crafts

This wonderful curated collection is called  
ONTARIO - Yours to Discover!
it features the work of artists from Ontario Canada....and I was so thrilled to be added to the mix!!! She features my one of a kind spool dolls!!! how sweet is that!!! 


Pop by and show us some love!!!!  

and don't forget to join in my GIVEAWAY!!! just click here to see the post....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG Diana! congratulations--those spooly dolls are sooo cute! I love them! I didn't see them in your etsy shop--now I have to go gander!

All the best,
Kandrew
Kandrewdesigns
Giveaways, tutorials, free cut files, projects, ideas & Fun!

Alexandra MacVean said...

OHhh I love those little note cards and the silver flower necklace. I'm going to go broke if you keep putting these items out in front of me!! :) haha

Unknown said...

Thank you so much Diana for posting the Ontario treasury in your blog here for more viewers to share in the Ontario experience. Your blog feature page is so great! I'm bookmarking your site so I can find you again. All the very best with your Etsy Sales! (((Hugs))) ~ Paula a.k.a. UxCritter from Ontario, CANADA

 
Blogging tips