Monday, August 9, 2010

what a great way to start a Monday - travels and some great sips!!!

Travel Treasury

The treasury above was curated by shop owner Sally at the cutest shop for craft supplies....it is called JamboChameleon

She curated this fun collection of travel places and included my
Spring in Paris print...it makes me want to book a flight!!!

Pop by and show us some love!! by clicking on the photo
after 5 treasury


and my day was made when I got another e-mail about having my work featured in a treasury....I got a note from shop owner Ally at SloVintage Collectibles

a fun shop filled with vintage stuff for decorating....She curated this fun collection as inspired by after 5 drinks....and how fun to include my martini painting....

pop by and show us some love....just click on the photo and head over..

1 comment:

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Diana,

Fun post, love the travel pictures and makes me want to pack my bag to go to far away places.
Your martini painting and the bourbon pecan caramel bars have caught my eye.

Happy week
Hugs
Carolyn

 
Blogging tips