Thursday, August 5, 2010

Theme Thursday - Halloween....

halloween stamps line

Above you can spot some new stamps that will be in my Stamp Line for Halloween....and below is a watercolour cutout greeting card that I just painted.....
halloween


What a hoot...that I have been working on some new designs for the fall and they are all about Halloween...so when I saw the prompt over at Theme Thursday...I just had to share these with you all!!!

Boo!!!

and just for fun a look at Cole last year for Halloween...he was one tough Pirate!!! ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!

Halloween 2009 007

10 comments:

K said...

great halloween images!

Yvonne said...

Oh, this is so cute, Diana! Love your new stamp line too!

Gayle Page-Robak said...

Everything is great but the last one of Cole is Fabulous. What a terrific costume and the cute little guy really helps too!!

Unknown said...

Cute stamps and little pirate! I can't wait for Halloween...I am working on costumes right now. Thanks for visiting my blog. I miss all my entrecard buddies(but had to give ec up...300 was way too many blogs to visit and have time to create).

MrBibleHead said...

Hey Diana! looks like you got a great jump on Halloween! Love the stamps and watercolor! So adorable... and speaking of "adorable" that Cole is IT!

Jaime Haney said...

oh my gosh these are just spooktacular! hee hee

Cole looks like one mean pirate! too cute...

Sandy said...

Oh wow so wonderful and great new stamps Diana. Awesome.

vintage girl at heart said...

Yay for your Halloween stamps..or should I say bOO!!
I am sooo ready for Fall!!!
Blessings!

Terri Kahrs said...

Love the stamps, but when Cole's pirate pic popped up, I chuckled out loud at this unexpected pleasure! Hugs, Terri xoxo

Minxy said...

super card, and a just adorable ickle pirate.. even if he does look a bit mean lol

 
Blogging tips