Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Even Paris has some busy bees....

paris busy bees

I am officially ...unofficially offline for two weeks....I am getting some last minute stuff done...some organizing and most importantly just working on stuff for fun....no work for two weeks...just fun creating and some R&R....

Plus Cole heads to his first year of school in two weeks so I am getting in all the time I can with my little man....before he takes this big step!

So today I created this fun mixed media Eiffel Tower piece....I love Paris and I love bees...what can I say! It is a new print I am offering up in my Etsy shop....

We came up with our new favorite cupcake flavor ...chocolate mint!!! and they are AMAZING!!! We bake together and the Cole does the decorating!!! he is so meticulous!

August 28th 2010 055


August 28th 2010 063

6 comments:

Alexandra MacVean said...

I LOVE it! Of course, I like anything with Paris! :)

And what an adorable boy with yummy cupcakes!! ME ME ME hee

Unknown said...

oh Sophia!!! you are so sweet!!!
Bogdan wonderful to meet you!!!

Thanks for popping by!!!

Art by Darla Kay said...

Once again, Cole melts my heart! What a cute little man and I can't believe he's off to school already!
The cupcakes look fabulous and chocolate mint anything is always a hit with me! YUM!

Great job on the Eiffel tower piece! I'd LOVE to see Paris, but I'll just have to visit via YOU for now :)
Have a great R&R period Diana and thanks for stopping by♥

studio lolo said...

oh my goodness, he is as yummy as those cupcakes!!

Yes, that's Marianne from mandalas and More. I can't believe she came all this way to meet me. I'm so lucky. And she's just as sweet and charming in person, and stunning!!

Enjoy your respite :)

XX♥

Unknown said...

I know!!! i am still in shock that he is already heading to school!!! he asks me everyday...do I go today? it is so cute that he is looking forward to it....but I think I am not!!! lol

Thank you for the visits my sweet blog friends!!!

Deborah said...

LOVE the bees! But Diana, if Cole starts school, it will never end! You are going to blink and he will be all grown up. Hold onto every moment, just as you have been. **kisses** Deb

 
Blogging tips