Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Thinking of Renee....and a sign....I just got featured in this collection....

peaceandlove-dedicated to Renee
I have to say that I have been thinking a lot about a dear blogger friend that passed away....Renee always brightened my days with her wonderful humor and kindness...even though we never met....her friendship was so touching and special...that is the reason why I created this print when she was on her journey to heaven....

Even when our loved ones and friends are gone there are signs that show us they are still around....




Today I got a note from shop owner Ma Joie Press
Her Letterpress shop is wonderful!!!
She curated this special collection of Etsy finds that are all about raising awareness and helping this cause....

It would mean the world to me if you all headed there and clicked on all the items...and also commented ....it is a little thing that we all do...but together these little things can add up to help make a change....

Breast Cancer Treasury

9 comments:

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Diana,

I have enjoyed catching up on what you have been doing, busy Lady.
I love the beautiful artwork you did for Renee, such a lovely piece.
I think about sweet Renee a lot too.
She was such a special Lady and was always interested and had so much love to share around with everyone.
I often go and visit her blog.
Thanks for sharing this lovely post and I hope that you are having a happy week.

Hugs
Carolyn

Unknown said...

Hi Carolyn!!! it is amazing how someone can touch our lives so much....she will always be remembered!!!

Hugs
Diana

Anonymous said...

Love your print, Diana, it's stunning! I posted the treasury on my Facebook page! Would love to see this treasury on the FP!!

Unknown said...

me too!!! it looks wonderful and it is a great cause!!!

marianne said...

Beautiful Diana!

LynnF said...

This is just a breathtaking piece of art and a wonderful tribute to Renee! Bravo, Diana!!!

Terri Kahrs said...

I think that Renee sent you heaven's version of a hug! Terri xoxo

Deborah said...

I feel Renee almost every day, especially whispering encouragement. I love my print of this piece you did for Renee. I found the best friends through my friendship with her. Like YOU! **kisskiss** Deb

Katrina said...

What an amazing read. Thank you for the sweet words. I am so happy that I played a small part in this story. And, I am sorry for your loss.

You have all given me such a feeling of purpose.

Best wishes to you all!

 
Blogging tips