Sunday, March 31, 2013

Home Sweet Home!!! Happy Easter Everyone....Sunday Sketch






Hi Everyone....Happy Easter Sunday.....we just got home from the most amazing two weeks of fun and sun.....We had the greatest time away as a family and I have so much inspiration from this trip and all the amazing sights and scenes....we stayed at three Gulf Islands and then headed to mainland Florida for some Disney World inspired fun for our munchkin.....I haven't been there in ages and it was so much fun to see it all over again through our son's eyes....

I have missed popping by your blogs daily over the last few weeks....but will be visiting again soon! I did a bunch of blog posts while I was away and that was so much fun to keep up with.....

And now a little Sunday Sketch to share...



Thank you all for the visits and the kind friendships....you all mean a lot to me!!

Happy Sunday Everyone....and Easter Blessings to you and yours....



8 comments:

It's me said...

Happy easter...love Ria...xxx...!!!

Alicia C said...

OMG what a fun little bunny hideaway!

Anne Manda said...

Very cute drawing! Seems like you had a wonderful vacation!

Alexandra MacVean said...

Lovely photos of your son, Diana. He's such a cutie. :) And I LOVE LOVE your brilliant idea of your sketch. I would've never thought of that. :) Happy Easter!

Melanie said...

Happy easter to you and your familie to. What a sweet boy you have. Like the drawing you made.
Liefs, Melanie

Unknown said...

Happy Easter...lovely photos.. :)

Christine said...

Cute sketch Diana, Cole is growing up so fast. Your vaca sounds wonderful.

Unknown said...

Love that rabbit hole sketch! That is how I picture they have their things too! hehe

 
Blogging tips