Friday, March 8, 2013

Happy Birthday Dad! PPF and my 10 Minute Warm Up Friday......super quick paintings.....


Hi Everyone....and Happy Friday....

I am super behind on my fun stuff for PPF and 10 Minute Warm up....but better late than never....so I hope you don't mind me sharing a few quick 10 minute pieces I just finished this minute....these paintings are 1.5 inches by 1.5 inches in size and they are ink and watercolour....

I had to work on my 10 minute warm up today and almost forgot it was Friday....being that it is my sweet Dad's Birthday!!!

We had a wonderful pre-Birthday Celebration lastnight and also had a nice Birthday Breakfast with family this morning....it was wonderful....

I made a special Cake for my sweet Daddy  too!!!! I will share that for my Sweet Saturday Post!!!!

here is him as a little wee boy and a painting I did for him last year....


Happy Friday Everyone....and Happy Creating!!!



16 comments:

Michaele Razi said...

So sweet! What a nice gift for your dad--happy birfday to him!

Mary C. Nasser said...

Wonderful artwork!
Hope your dad has a lovely birthday, too, Diana!
♥♥♥
Happy PPF!!
Mary
Mixed-Media Map Art

Netty said...

Loving your terrific paintings Diana.
Happy PPF, Annette x

http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

ger chouinard said...

Happy Birthday Diana's Dad! I LOVE ... "I DRAW, I WRITE, I COOK, I EAT"! I paint, I draw, I cook, I eat ... not so much on the I write part. I love your little ink & watercolors. ❤ Happy PPF ... will be looking for your auction item next week :) (hopefully)

Ivy said...

Wonderful paintings! HPPF!

Tracey FK said...

Great card... he will be thrilled with it, and that rose is awesome as well.. always a joy to see what you have been up to...xx

Melanie said...

Congratilations with your dads birthday.
Liefs, Melanie

Ps. Love youre painting ;)

PaintingWrite said...

those 10 minute paintings are wonderful and so tiny! i remember that painting you did of you dad-he was so cute-i lov the way kids were dressed back then!

Unknown said...

The painting of your dad is so sweet, really special. And your tiny paintings are impressive, there's a lot there for work so small! happy ppf!

Giggles said...

Awe I love that painting of your dad...so adorable!! Reminds me of the bessie pease gutmann art I used to collect and love!! He will love it!! All your pieces are beautiful!

Hugs Giggles

Dianne said...

great idea to do quick warm-up paintings...would never have guessed the small size until you mentioned it. Love the bee on the flower!

Linda Kunsman said...

Happy birthday to your dad! I wouldn't have believed those painting were so small-but it still would've taken me A LOT longer tahn 10 min. to do something like this-fab warm ups Diana!

Anne Manda said...

Wonderful, sweet card! Luscious rose! <3

Joy Murray said...

Thanks for sharing these wonderful paintings and I'm amazed at your small 10 minute ones. The one of father as a boy is so sweet and compelling -- lots of love comes through.

Alexiev said...

Great images...

Best wishes from Buenos Aires...

http://www.alexiev.com.ar/
Proyectos - Illustrations
Alexiev Store - venta de originales
@alexievg en twitter

Mirame en Art Attack
Mirame en Art Attack de nuevo

JKW said...

Say What. . . . .You did those in 10 minutes!? Amazing. I love the super special most wonderful card a daddy could ever want/treasure. Love the Bee and the Rose, 10 minutes indeed, whew!!! Your are Good. Blessings, Janet PPF

 
Blogging tips