Wednesday, March 6, 2013

WOYWW - 10 Minute Warm Up - Wednesday.....adding some colour to my sock monkey!


Hi Everyone...

I am swamped with work so I took 10 minutes to colour my 10 Minute Warm Up sketch from yesterday.....A little coffee break and my sock monkey and his bunny pal....

10 Minute Warm Up is about taking 10 minutes of your day to breathe, relax, open up your mind to possibilities and then create something....you can be inspired to sketch your coffee cup....something on your desk....your table....anything....try it....it is a great way to start the day....then pop back here and share it so we can all see and be inspired by each other!!! I have a linkie thing here so you can add your work any day of the week ....Monday to Friday!!! so join me!!! won't you!


Happy Wednesday and Happy Creating Everyone...Sharing this for WOYWW.....

9 comments:

ria gall said...

love your sock monkey he looks great
Have a great WOYWW thank you for sharing your workspace today
Ria #39

Melanie said...

I'm following you for a while now and want to thank you for sharing al these nice drawings and 10 minute warm ups. So sweet of you. I hope you will do this for a long time... I wil post a comment more often.
Liefs, Melanie

Victoria said...

Absolutely gorgeous..what a sweet soulful spirit...your work always warms my heart..so beautiful..and fabulous color palette!
Victoria Happy woywww
#133

Unknown said...

Love your sock monkey and love the idea of '10 minute warm-up'. This is most definitely something I need to do to help get me kick-started some days. I'll be back to visit again soon. Thanks for sharing and Happy Woyww Liz at 147 x

Karen said...

Love your sock monkey, so cute! Happy WOYWW. Karen 87 x

Lisa M Griffin said...

A wonderful way to begin your day. :)

martinealison said...

Un plaisir de le découvrir haut en couleurs !
Gros bisous et prends soin de toi.

Heathers Inspiration said...

Great Art work, the colouring is Gorgeous and love all the details x
Happy WOYWW Heather #59

Gibby Frogett said...

Great monkey! Happy WOYWW Gill x #45

 
Blogging tips