Tuesday, March 5, 2013

10 Minute Warm Up Tuesday.....Sock Monkey Rabbit friends....


Today I bring you my sock monkey rabbit.....and his little friend.....he popped into my head today as I did my 10 Minute Warm Up!

10 Minute Warm Up is about taking 10 minutes of your day to breathe, relax, open up your mind to possibilities and then create something....you can be inspired to sketch your coffee cup....something on your desk....your table....anything....try it....it is a great way to start the day....then pop back here and share it so we can all see and be inspired by each other!!! I have a linkie thing here so you can add your work any day of the week ....Monday to Friday!!! so join me!!! won't you!


Happy Creating Everyone....



1 comment:

martinealison said...

Ma chère Diana je souris en apercevant sur mon écran ton lapin/singe et son compagnon...
Que ce soit le lapin ou le bonobo... On pourrait dire qui se ressemble, se rassemble !
Je te souhaite une très agréable journée avec de très gros bisous et un grand merci pour ton dernier gentil message.

 
Blogging tips