Sunday, March 17, 2013

Sunday Sketches....my 10 Minute Warm Up ....Did anyone order a Party Pig?


I know!!! he is silly but I love him!!!

I love little pigs!! and I love this one who is always ready for a party....So addicted to my 10 Minute Warm ups....and I am getting inspired as we speak.....



10 Minute Warm Up is about taking 10 minutes of your day to breathe, relax, open up your mind to possibilities and then create something....you can be inspired to sketch your coffee cup....something on your desk....your table....anything....try it....it is a great way to start the day....then pop back here and share it so we can all see and be inspired by each other!!! I have a linkie thing here so you can add your work any day of the week ....Monday to Friday!!! so join me!!! won't you!

Happy Sunday and Happy Creating Everyone.....


8 comments:

Melanie said...

I realy like the party pig. We are having party's all weekend. We started friday and today is the last. There are a lot of family memebers who have there birthday in march and april Ü
Liefs, Melanie

Unknown said...

Hi Diana,
your pig is lovely. I drive past a pig farm every day...they always make me smile. Some day I must stop and draw them. :)

Anonymous said...

wonderful fun illustration ~ Enjoy ^_^

Anne Manda said...

Lol! Super cute! Love the background, too! :)

Alexandra MacVean said...

Very, very cute! Can't wait to see him colored in. :)

Morph Waffle said...

What a fun idea! I'll have to be back later in the week! But I do believe I ordered myself a part pig! Cute!

Tracey FK said...

love the party pig... we used to wait for the party parrot in our family...weird now I think about it... a party pig makes more sense...xx

Unknown said...

Oh how cute, he is adorable if you ask me ^_^
Have a great week!
Eva

 
Blogging tips