Wednesday, January 23, 2013

WOYWW....10 Minute Warm Up ....Wednesday....






Hi Everyone....and Happy Wednesday.....I thought I would share what was on my workspace this morning....which is my 10 Minute Warm Up sketch.....I had this cute little character pop into my head and he was holding a big heart.....so he came to life in my sketchbook.....

I am having so much fun with this new exercise I started in the New Year....so much fun to just take 10 minutes to create and be free to create whatever you feel like....makes for a fun start to your creative day.....I invite you all to try this out too....and come here and share your links with me!!!



Wishing you all a wonderful WOYWW and Happy Creating Everyone...

7 comments:

dix said...

Ten Minute Warm UP??Sounds like a great idea! I'm gonna try it for sure. Thanks for sharing. dix---

ria gall said...

Oh he is sooooo cute I just love him 10 minutes well spent I say
Ria #92

ria gall said...

Oh I love him he is so cute and fun and I would say it was a good use of your 10 minutes
Ria #92

Unknown said...

Your puppy is so cute! Yes, I plan to try the ten minute warm up soon! Happy WOYWW! Sandy Leigh #112

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated WOYWW. Wish I could create something as cute as those pups - and definitely in 10 minutes! Ali x #93

Teri said...

Adorable image. I have to remember Wednesday's at your place.

trisha too said...

Another sweet drawing!

Happy WOYWW!
:)trisha #164 this week
and a little late!

 
Blogging tips