Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Love this amazing recipe Calorie Calculator....







I am creating all sorts of new recipes and know that going forward it will be important to add some nutritional information about each of my recipes....so I was on-line doing some research and found the greatest tool ever....

Over at

They have a super cool tool you can use to calculate the total nutritional values in your recipes....you just add all of the ingredients from a pull down menu and then hit calculate and voila!!!

You get a whole lot of amazing information about your recipe....from calories...to fat to vitamin and mineral content.....I love this tool and have been using it every day this week!!!

Had to share this with you all....

Have a super Healthy and Creating Day!!!


3 comments:

GlorV1 said...

Thanks Diana. I added it to my favorites list under food. It's a pretty good place to visit. In fact I'm making stuffed bell peppers with quinoa, mushrooms and other this evening. Of course the recipe is from this site. Thank you for sharing. Have a wonderful week.

Unknown said...

great site Gloria!!!!! thanks for popping in!!!!!

Tammie Lee said...

this looks like a wonderful site Diana, i am going to go give it a look. thank you for sharing.

 
Blogging tips