Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Busy with my Cloth and Clay doll...but always time for a 10 Minute Warm Up....



Hi Everyone....

Here is my 10 minute warm up for today....I am in love with any type of topiary....from different shapes to amazing variations in size....they just make me super happy!!! I am working away on my Cloth and Clay doll and have some fabrics picked out for her skirt....I just am not sure which one to use on my very first doll....can you help me pick one out?

Here are the fabric swatches....


I can't wait to have her all done and ready for a photo shoot so you can all have a look at her....

and please do join me and share your 10 Minute Warm Up.....

What is 10 Minute Warm up all about.....it is about taking 10 minutes of your day to breathe, relax, open up your mind to possibilities and then create something....you can be inspired to sketch your coffee cup....something on your desk....your table....anything....try it....it is a great way to start the day....then pop back here and share it so we can all see and be inspired by each other!!! I have a linkie thing here so you can add your work any day of the week ....Monday to Friday!!! so join me!!! won't you!

Happy Wednesday and Happy Creating Everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love all the fabrics and I am hard pressed to say which one you should choose, I think you should follow your heart, i cannot wait to see the doll, I hope you are feeling better,

 
Blogging tips