Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Tuesday 10 Minute Warm up.....share your warm up fun here....






Hi Everyone....and Happy Tuesday....

I am so loving my new daily 10 Minute Warm up time....It is becoming a fun little ritual each morning....I get all of my stuff ready....and make my favorite coffee and then grab my sketchbook and just have some fun....today I doodles all of these cute heads....and then was so inspired I had to colour and create some prints of them....so I did....then I headed to Pinterest for a break and some inspiration....and found some things that inspired me to clean and redecorate my laundry / mud room....and people say that Pinterest is a time waster...I am all done and ready to tackle my next projects.....

Hope you will join the fun and share some of your sketches with us daily....


What is 10 Minute Warm up all about.....it is about taking 10 minutes of your day to breathe, relax, open up your mind to possibilities and then create something....you can be inspired to sketch your coffee cup....something on your desk....you table....anything....try it....it is a great way to start the day....then pop back here and share it so we can all see and be inspired by eachother!!!

Happy Tuesday and Happy Creating Everyone....


2 comments:

Tammie Lee said...

cute heads indeed!

i love your daily warm up idea.

trisha too said...

Diana, this is a wonderful concept! Now I can't say I'll follow through, but I'm lovin' the idea . . .

:)

 
Blogging tips