Thursday, September 16, 2010

The whole house is ill...so some days of rest ahead....

new buy - victorian stand 002

Well...it's official...we are all ill...and just curling up in front of the fire...with blankets...medicine and season premieres....

So I am not working on art in the studio yet....just getting better and getting the family all back to normal...so I am sharing a shopping find that I love...I bought this Victorian stand that I am using in our kitchen for fruits and veggies...I love it!!! it just makes me smile...

so when I get better I will be around to see what you all have been up to...

Hugs
Diana

5 comments:

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Diana,

Sending well wishes to your family, dear friend. So sorry that you are all ill.
Take care and I hope that you are feeling better soon.

Blessings & hugs
Carolyn

DoodleDesign said...

Get well soon dear Diana..

love,
ET

Cathy Bueti said...

Hope you and your family feel better very soon! Hugs!

Terri Kahrs said...

So sorry to hear that you've had a visit from some nasty germs. Hope that everyone is feeling well soon. Take good care of yourself! Hugs, Terri xoxo

marianne said...

So sorry to read this......
Hope by now you are all feeling much better!

 
Blogging tips