Friday, September 10, 2010

Getting ready for the big day...and a gift for you all!!!

kindergarden 004 copy

I am busy getting things ready for Cole's first half day at school...and I have been inspired to create some fun stuff for him....Every student has to have a Pre-K License...so I did a special custom one!!! that is so adorable....these go into a binder that each child takes home so their families can learn about their classmates...and then I made him the coolest fun round stickers that he can put on his books and things....and since so many people keep asking me if I make custom ones...now I do....these are in my shop...and you can get a custom PDF made that you can use over and over and over....from Kindergarten to University!!! lol...
b


SpongebobCole etsy2
and to celebrate Cole's first day ever at school...

I made some fun book plates that you can download and print for your little ones!

I print mine out on premium matte paper that is water proof and then I cut them and use my sticker machine to make them stickers...and voila!!! a fun way to put your child's name on his books....Xyron products are so cool and you can make stickers that are anywhere from 1.5 inches to 5 inches....for these book plates and my circle fun stickers above I used the 2.5 inch machine...and the permanent adhesive cartridge.....a great investment for fun projects!!!

book plates

Happy Creating everyone!!! and Happy Back to School Week!!!

8 comments:

Dolores said...

Hi Diana,
Thanks for the bookplates. I sent the link to my son who is now a full time teacher. I thought they might be useful to his students.

Manon said...

You are one smart mommie and a super creative one!! What a great idea!!
xoxo

Kristin said...

These are SO COOL!!! And Cole looks so so so adorable - half days? Kendra goes to Kindergarten as of last week, half days too. BUT this will be my last year that I can do that as next year is full days no matter what!
Thank you too for the wonderful book plates - they are so clever and I will use them. . . .xo

Jaime Haney said...

Oh Diana, can you believe our little ones are growing up so fast??? Mine just started the PreSchool but next year will go full day Kindergarten.

You are such a talented lady... thank you so much for sharing your sticker secrets, I was going to ask about them but as I read further you gave away the secret! Thank you! and thanks for the super cute freebie, too!

tera said...

So cute! I just love flying pigs :)

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Diana,

What sweet book plates you have designed. I just want to wish Cole, very happy days at school.
He is a lucky boy having a very talented Mummy who creates all this wonderful stuff for him.

Happy weekend
Hugs
Carolyn

Tracey said...

This are gorgeous Diana, thank you so much for sharing :)

Hope you're having a great weekend.

Hugs
Tracey
x

Deborah said...

Super Mommie, that's what you are!!! Cole is one blessed little boy. I am also thinking that his teacher is going to be very blessed by you too.
**blows kisses** Deb

 
Blogging tips