Thursday, December 3, 2009

Theme Thursday - Bookmarks....


Hi Everyone....

What a fun theme this week...Book Marks....
I created this bookmark for my latest book called "The Sunflowers"

I had a lot of fun with this book and I hope you all love the story. The illustrations are some of my favorites and I hope they make you enjoy the book even more....

This bookmark was created using one of the pieces in the book....
The little boy loves winter and loves to make snow angels and snowmen but he is still day dreaming of Sunflowers....

I am working on my latest book and can't wait to tell you all more about it....it is another wonderful story that will make you think....and help you to be open to possibilities....

I always write my stories so that it never really matters what age we are...they will always ring true and make us smile....

For all of you who have a copy of my latest book...I hope you love it !!!

Thank you for always being an inspiration and I am so grateful to have so much support and friendships through my creative journey!!!

Thank you for joining me on this journey and here's to many more miles we can hike together!!!

Have a wonderful day!!!

Hugs
Diana





P.S. if you haven't picked up a copy yet...you can learn more about it by clicking on the bookmark....

17 comments:

K said...

great bookmark! love the winter scene! excellent work as always! :o)

Yvonne said...

Positively beautiful, Diana!

Faye said...

Diana, how very beautiful! Your drawing/painting is so wonderfully done. Great bookmark.

marianne said...

Great bookmark!
(for a great book!)

Have a nice day!

Elizabeth Golden said...

Very cool. I love it. A great addition to your book.

Sandy said...

Oh wow this is delightful.
Stunning scene.

peggy gatto said...

Just a cheery piece!
Love to have this in a book of mine!!!

Deborah said...

OOOooooo I am lovin the blue...and those snowflakes!!! I'm needing some of them. Delightful as always.
**blows kisses** Deb

http://truutske.blogspot.com said...

Fantastic "winter" bookmark.
Great artwork, Diana.

Manon said...

Love it Diana!! Such a cheerful piece!!
Do you have snow there yet? I forgot to ask my friend the last time I spoke to her.

hugs
manon
xo

Shawna said...

Great bookmark. Love your work!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Dreaming of sunflowers ;) Wonderful bookmark.

gaby braun said...

Lovely piece!

Amy said...

we got our first snow fall today..ugh....it is pretty, but I am missing those sunflower's already!!! Great bookmark Diana--

Terri said...

This is so sweet! I love your wintery bookmark!

Niya said...

Beautiful bookmark.
Loved it.
Thanks.

Regards,
package design companies

LynnF said...

It's a lovely bookmark, Diana! LynnF

 
Blogging tips