Friday, December 4, 2009

Custom Cupcake Ornaments - Handmade wooden pieces with Pyrography details....adding this to Inspire me Thursday....




Hi Everyone....I am so happy to have all the decorations up!!! I also started creating my custom ornaments for 2009....every year I release a new set of ornament ideas that are custom and can be inscribed on the back to make it an extra special reminder of another wonderful Holiday....
This year I create a new custom cupcake ornament that is created with wood and pyrography...I love the way they look with all their details....I am offering these for a limited time in my Custom Etsy Shop....You can have names and dates burned onto the back of each ornament to have a special memento for this Christmas.....
I will be a busy elf as I create these for family and friends too...
I am really enjoying all the Holiday treats I am creating and I hope you do too!!!
Hugs
Diana



12 comments:

Amy said...

WOW..what a gorgeous tree Diana..your home is amazing too!!! Love your ornaments

marianne said...

Wow wonderful tree!
And lovely ornaments!
That heart is so sweet!

Cynthia DiBlasi - Fine Art said...

Diana, they are exquisite! And your tree and home as well!!! Love Mona in the background too. ;-)

Archie and Melissa said...

hi diana!
oh my gosh, these are simply delicious! i love them and your snowman gourds are inspired!
wow! your tree is amazing!
have a wonderful weekend my friend!
xoxoxo
m

Janine said...

Hi Diana,
I can see, that you have been a busy bee.
I love the chocolate- cake drawinh and the bookmark and the tree- tags.
Very sweet indeed.
It looks as if your creativity gets an extra push before christmas.
Have a great weekend
Janine

Nicola said...

Wow Diana that tree is gorgeous! Love your custom ornaments they are so cute!!! What a lovely idea and addition to any tree!

Unknown said...

love your tree, especially the garlands that start at the top and go vertically down the sides! it brings it into a nice shape. Your cupcake decorations are fabulous too. I hope you sell lots! but where do you get the time??

Unknown said...

What a beautiful Christmas tree, with great ornaments, super!!

Unknown said...

Diana, I imagined that your tree would be beautiful, but I didn't realize how beautiful! Do you have pics of your mantle?

Unknown said...

Not sure if my comment went through ... so here it goes again ... I imagined your tree to be beautiful, but I never realized how beautiful it really is. What an amazing job. Now let's see some pics of your mantle too. Oh and love the cupcake ornaments!

C. JoyBell C. said...

Your home is SO CHIC. I LOVE YOUR HOME!

And I love cupcakes!

Can I live with you?

Kirsten said...

The cupcake ornaments are so cute! They almost look good enough to eat :)

 
Blogging tips