Thursday, December 10, 2009

Theme Thursday - Vintage - my vintage cards for a Victorian Christmas shop and my hand painted gift tags!!!

hi Everyone!!! Years ago I was in a Victorian craft show and I created a ton of Vintage Christmas cards using old postcards....these were a few of the cards I created ....the images from back then always seem so warm and sweet.....

I also made some gift tags....I cut these with my cricut machine on watercolour paper....then watercoloured them and embellished them so they are more handmade....I love the machine because cutting things out with scissors is so much work...this makes it easy....I think watercolouring each piece makes them more me .....

Hope you have a wonderful Thursday!!!

Hugs,
Diana

gifttags-Diana_Evans 2009



22 comments:

gaby braun said...

So lovely work you have here! Love the handpainted Christmas tags!

Manon said...

Hey Diana!! This is a feast for the eyes!! So many wonderful things to look at!!
I love coming here!!

manon
xoxo

peggy gatto said...

Your tags are just the best!!!
you are a busy artist!!!!

K said...

gorgeous cards! love your adorable tags!

Gayle Page-Robak said...

Your tags are absolutely gorgeous...a gift in themselves, Diana. Beautiful.

mia said...

beautiful work as always, Diana!

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Diana,

Something wonderful about vintage and Victorian cards, love them and your beautiful hand painted tags.

Happy week
Hugs
Carolyn

Amy said...

fabulous vintage santa..he's fab!!! Love all the glitter's and touches you added.
I also adore your handmade taggies...so cute and warm and cozy to receive!!

johanna said...

wonderful artwork, seems you can do anything:)

Nicola said...

Wow those tags are gorgeous, lovely work Diana!!!

Archie and Melissa said...

hi diana!
oh i love the cards and the gift cards!
they are wonderful!
xoxoxo
m & e

Jannie aka Chickengirl said...

Oh yes, its gift tag making season!! Just made some too. Yours are adorable, I love the variety!

Candace Trew Camling said...

LOVE your handmade tags! My neighbor just got a Cricut and she said I could come over and watch her use it and even try it myself. It looks like there are so many cool options! I think the idea of using watercolor paper is neat, because you can take it a little further!

Terri Kahrs said...

Awesome eye candy! Those yummy tags are sure to delight anyone who receives one! Hugs, Terri xoxo

Silvia(Barnie) said...

How wonderful, great images. Your tags look beautiful, too.

Cuchy said...

different styles but both, your cards and tags are fantastic!

Shelly Hickox said...

Your cards are gorgeous and your tags adorable!

LynnF said...

What lovely, lovely work! Festive and vintage all at the same time. Bravo! LynnF

Faye said...

Wonderful vintage cards, Diana, and your tags are just fabulous.

Janine said...

This tags are really cute.
Very good.
Have a great weekend
Janine

joy said...

Beautiful cards and tags!

April said...

So sweet!

 
Blogging tips