Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Created by Hand Challenge - vintage - My minitaure watercolours....




Hi Everyone....this is one busy time of year...I am getting all my custom work done so I can mail it this week...in time for Christmas...thank heavens for Express post!!!! I am also enjoying time with family and friends and want to start my Christmas cookies this week....and sip on some eggnog too....
The theme this week on Created by Hand is "Vintage" and I thought my miniature paintings would be perfect for the theme....
Have a wonderful Tuesday!!!
Hugs
Diana

8 comments:

http://truutske.blogspot.com said...

It's really perfect for this theme. It's amazing, Diana.

Teri said...

They ARE perfect and perfectly beautiful!!!

Deborah said...

Diana, they ARE perfect! It is such a joy to visit you, every time! God is surely very pleased with what you have done with your talents. **blows merry kisses** Deb

Yogi said...

very pretty artwork

Terri Kahrs said...

Each miniature is so special - like little gems! The detail is wonderful! Am happy to hear that you're enjoying this busy time and finding time for the things you love to do. Holiday Hugs, Terri xoxo

Kris Dickinson said...

These are great Diana!

Cuchy said...

Love the detail. Beautiful

Amy said...

watercolor has always been My Favorite!!!! Gorgeous girls Diana

 
Blogging tips