Thursday, December 24, 2009

To all of you...I wish you a very Merry Christmas and a healthy and happy and prosperous New Year....Thank you for your friendship.....

Hi Everyone....holy moly....I can hardly believe that it is Christmas Eve....where has the time gone....I am taking in every second of this wonderful Holiday where we all come together as a family and just enjoy great company....great food and a laugh and a smile...and make many memories that will become new traditions for the future.....

I hope you all know how much your friendships mean to me....I feel so blessed to have met so many of you and love your visits and your kind gestures of wonderful friendship....I am so grateful to have met so many talented and wonderful people through blogging and I hope that we can share our lives more and more.....I thought you would all get a kick out of my cupcake tree...all decorated with yummy treats.....I also thought I would add a few more images to share with you.....My snowflake ornament I made last year....to remind us all about the true meaning of Christmas.....and my white roses....this year I am longing even more for a white Christmas and everything around the house is in white....and I just love it.....I am also packing up my home baked treats and delivering them to our family and friends....

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas filled with Family, Friends and love....and I hope you all take a moment to be grateful ....

Merry Christmas Dear Blog Friends....
Hugs
Diana

cole&santa 2009

I still believe!!!

I am dreaming of a white Christmas....and having everything in white this year makes everything so fresh....

my hard work baking looks pretty festive all together like that....
my homemade tags for the cookie boxes....hand painted pieces I cut using my cricut machine...I love it!





16 comments:

Ces Adorio said...

OOOH! I want the cookies! Diana, your house is so festive. Merry Christmas to you and your family Dear Diana! Cole must be excited!

Unknown said...

I wish I could walk some over to your right now!!! you are so sweet and I am so grateful for your wonderful friendship!!!

Hugs
Diana

Manon said...

Thank you for sharing Diana! Merry Christmas girlfriend!! Enjoy your friends and family!! You are a terrific friend!!
Manon
xo
I hope that snow comes!!

Lisa Graves said...

Merry Christmas you creative goddess!!! LOL!
Have a wonderful holiday.

Unknown said...

Thank you Sweet Manon and Sweet Lisa!!! wishing you a wonderful Holiday!!!

Hugs
Diana

Diane said...

Wishing you & yours the very best!
xoxo Diane

Renee said...

My favourite is Cole and Santa but right after that I love the ornament.

Merry Christmas darling.

Love Renee xoxo

Deborah said...

Diana! So sorry, but I ate everything on that tree, including all the cupcakes! What a beautiful mind you have. Cole with Santa!!! Priceless. Hug him extra tight tonight to slow down the growing process...although I will share a secret...even grown up boys remain Mama's boys. Merry Christmas to you and your beautiful family. Love, Deb

Draffin Bears said...

Just had to stop by and say how much I have enjoyed getting to know you through the blog world.
Diana, I love your Cupcake tree painting and the darling photo of Cole with Santa.
Also your cookies are so pretty and look delicious.
May you and your family have a blessed and joyous Christmas.

Hugs
Carolyn

K said...

what a gorgeous tree! I would love to try one of those yummy cupcakes! :o)

Archie and Melissa said...

Merry Merry Christmas Diana and family!

Have a wonderful day!

Love
Melissa and Emmitt

marianne said...

I don't have to wish you a happy Christmas....I know you are having one!!!

Everything looks so delicious Diana. You are so good in making any holiday into something special!

Enjoy!!!
♥♥♥
>M<

yoon see said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
Diana:)
Sorry to be late here but I always thinking of you.
Thanks for such a great friend around!

soulbrush said...

you are always so joyful with everything you do, love this, such an optimistic blog. lotsa love to all of you for 2010.

Cynthia DiBlasi - Fine Art said...

You are such an inspiration Diana! Hope you had the most joyous Christmas ever this year. I love sharing the memories and traditions through your blogging about them. They are beautiful, just like you. Thank you for the gift of your friendship!

Amy said...

Merry Christmas Diana..Looks like you were busy, yet I bet you enjoyed every minute of making these deliteful christmas treat's. You are so crafty!! MMMMM to all your baked goodies.

 
Blogging tips