Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Freebie Tuesdays....a new recipe card for your Collection....Apple Cinnamon Muffins...Enjoy!







Hi Everyone....

I made you all a new recipe card....featuring my yummy Apple Cinnamon Muffins....these are a staple around here...I made them for easy breakfasts and snacks....and they smell so good baking!

I also wanted to make a recipe featuring an apple...since I just got back from the most amazing weekend in New York City....I love it there!!! just click on the recipe card and see it in it's largest form...then right click to save it and print it.....

I will be sharing more of my fun escapades in NYC this week so pop back to check out some of my photos and new art as inspired by NYC!!!

Happy Tuesday...Wednesday and Happy Creating Everyone!!!


5 comments:

marianne said...

Yummy Diana! And thianks for sharing your kitchen "art" with us ;)
♥M

Anne Manda said...

Oh those look so yummy, I have to try your recipe! :)

Lisa M Griffin said...

These look delicious... love the drizzle on top. I have been making lots of cookies and candies for Christmas so this would be a welcome recipe departure. :)

Unknown said...

Thank you for popping in everyone!!!! you are the sweetest!!! Hugs

Michaele Razi said...

YUMMMMMM!!! These look so good!

 
Blogging tips