Monday, December 3, 2012

Freebie Mondays....some cute gift tags for you!!!



Hi Everyone....it is that time of year again and I will be creating new tags this week...but if you are already wrapping your gifts here are some freebies you can print and embellish with sparkles and add to the tops of your pretty packages!!!

I am almost completely done all of my shopping and wrapping!!! I wrap everything as soon as I get home ....so much fun to shop and enjoy special time with my sweet Mom....today we went shopping all day and I took her out for Sushi....her first time....and she loved it!!! what a blast!!! hope you are all having fun with your Families and Friends this Holiday Season!!!

Download your tags here.....

Gift tags set 1
Gift tags set 2
Gift tags set 3

Happy Freebie Monday and Happy Creating....



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful tags! You are such a sweet heart giving everyone the treat of your creations, sounds like you had a great day! I miss shopping trips with my mum, I would have loved to introduce sushi to my mum, have a good night my friend,

Kokopelli said...

Too cute! Hope you had a wonderful first weekend of advent. :)

Jehanne's doodles said...

oh these are adorable. Thanks!

Lisa M Griffin said...

What charming gift tags Diana! I love the colorful and cheerful designs.

GlorV1 said...

Awesome Diana! I just printed them out and don't have to go buy any. I'm wrapping presents right now and your tags are going to add a lot of fun. Thank you very much for the labels. I will pring out the rest after awhile. yay! They are beautiful.

 
Blogging tips