Monday, December 10, 2012

Back from NYC with more inspiration....from food to art....very inspired!





Hi Everyone!!!

I am back from another amazing weekend in New York City.....I long to go there every December to get inspired and this weekend....I was like a sponge gaining all sorts of inspiration....the sights and scenes are amazing and the food....what can I say....you know I will be cooking inspired dishes from this trip....and art for the next little while will all be as inspired by the amazing Windows in NYC....I am in love with the amazing windows....I have so much to show you all and I will be doing it daily!!!

I know today is freebie Monday....but I am going to move it to Tuesday so I have time to get something created....I think a long overdue recipe card freebie is in order....something with apples....as inspired by the big apple!!!

Happy Monday Everyone....and Happy Creating!!!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

I like how they "wrapped" that building in a big red bow. :0)
Debbi
-yankeeburrowcreations

martinealison said...

Des photos fantastiques qui apportent tant de rêves et cela fait du bien...
Merci ma chère Diana pour ce merveilleux partage photographique.

Gros bisous.

marianne said...

Happy you had such a good time!!!!
Can't wait to see and hear more ;)
have a wonderful week♥

Cathy Bueti said...

These are great pics Diana!! So glad you enjoyed the weekend in NYC!! I think I take it for granted that I live under an hour away! Need to get myself there for the holiday festivities!!

:)

 
Blogging tips