Thursday, July 7, 2011

Thursday Cupcake Topper Fun...Ragdolls - Free for my sweet blog friends!!!

Rag Doll

I will be creating some fun cupcake topper art every Thursday that you can use for your personal parties for free........so if you have any special requests....send them my way....just leave a comment!

This week...I created this fun little rag doll cupcake topper.....so just head here and save a copy for your next party.....and if you do create these please show me a photo!!! love seeing all of your cupcake parties!!!

(to save a copy...click on the picture to enlarge it....then right click your mouse and save image)

Happy Creating!!!!
Rag Doll Cupcake Toppers- blog

8 comments:

Terri Kahrs said...

How CUTE is THIS?!?! My grand daughter (who will be 5 soon) will LOVE these! Thank you, Diana! Hugs, Terri xoxo

Unknown said...

Thanks Terri!!! I hope she will love them!!!!

Anonymous said...

perfectly perfect!

Heather said...

totally adorable...and i love your creative energy!! You always have great ideas!!!! have a great day diana!

Unknown said...

Thanks Laurie and Heather....these are so much fun to create and use!!!!

Netty said...

That is such a fab idea Diana.... xx

Unknown said...

Thanks Annette....these are so much fun to create with the kids....

Unknown said...

"Diana Evans" has been included in the third edition of this years Thinking of Christmas gifts in July. I hope this helps to attract new customers.

http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2011/07/thinking-of-christmas-gifts-in-july_08.html

 
Blogging tips