Thursday, April 9, 2009

My latest finds...and an award....

Hi Everyone....I met Marianne through the wonderful world of blogging and have been so blessed to share in her daily creations while visiting her blog....She most recently opened up her Etsy Shop and now we can all share in her wonderful art creations....I just received my package in the mail...and these are even more wonderful when you see them in person....


I also was lucky enough to receive this wonderful award from CES.....
I am so lucky to have met so many wonderful people through blogging and Ces is one of them...
Thank you so much...and I would like to nominate all of my wonderful blog friends for this award....you all make my days brighter with your visits and you are appreciated!!!

Hugs
Diana



5 comments:

Archie and Melissa said...

hi diana!
oh the cards are beautiful! i love mariannes work!

fred is going to make your chicken and brley skillet recipe today!

xoxoxo
melissa

Lisa M Griffin said...

Aren't Marianne's designs gorgeous! I purchased a card from her new shop as well. What a wonderful treasure she is- both as an artist and friend.
Thanks for sharing this all with us Diana. You are always so amazing about sharing all that you do... I need to tap into some of that energy. =) Have a great day.

Eunice Rosado said...

LOve, love the cards (postals...)!!!

yoon see said...

Hi Diana, congrats!
I have the same award for you but don't know that ces already given to you. Hope you will receive this award from me:)

marianne said...

Thanks Diana for showing my cards! I am happy that you like them.
And thanks for the cute award, you certainly deserve him!

 
Blogging tips