Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Small Peek...."Arty Girlz Challenge Submission" Small Art

Hi Everyone....


I am working on a new children's book and thought I would take a "Small" piece of one of the pages and post it here...and submit it to the Arty Girlz Challenge this week...the theme is "Small Art"


Here is a little frog....

I am having so much fun working on the new book and 2 others that I started this year......I am not able to post any of the cool artwork on my blog till the books are published....so you will have to enjoy some of my snippets and some of the fun Christmas things we are doing around the house these days....

I hope to work on some of my personal art so I can post more here....
Have a wonderful day....

Hugs
Diana

9 comments:

Faye said...

I know your books will be a great success if this is a fair example of your excellent art work. This is fantastic.

Teri said...

Just from this small snippet, I can see it is going to be great!!

Ces Adorio said...

What!? That is torture. Have fun with the book project. You have to tell me when they are published so I can buy copies.

Edrian said...

Diana, how wonderful! The frog looks adorable. I can only imagine how magical and beautiful the spreads are. Congratulations! You are so talented!!! I hope one day I can share similar news!

Crissi Harvey said...

How cute is he good luck with the books Diana im sure they will be wonderful as you work is amazing.

Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge.

crissi xx

Diane said...

So cute! That's okay...I'll take a small snipet..Have a wonderful day!

marianne said...

Lovely Frog!
I love frogs.....
So you are publishing 2 books soon! How exciting!!
I will keep my eyes open when I am in the USA or Canada! Or can we buy them on line too?
Can´t wait to see them
The mailman brought me your wonderful X/mas card with gift!
You have made me happy! I felt special!
Receiving this from a special friend....
hug >M<

Ellen said...

this is so cute , it makes you want to see more

Allison said...

cute frog
AllisonX

 
Blogging tips