Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Daily Art Stop - Challenge Wednesday - "Connected"


Hi Everyone...

I have always wanted to make an art print that is more then just a print....so I decided to start a whole new series of pieces that are connected....

Here is the first in that series...

Her name is "Katerina"

and this week on Daily Art Stop's Challenge Wednesday the theme is "Connected" and I thought these fit right in...since all the pieces are connected with Brads....

Have a wonderful day!!!

Katerina is already in my Etsy Shop......

Hugs
Diana



I just love her dress!!!


she can move and dance too!

11 comments:

marianne said...

Katerina is lovely. What a great idea and how wonderfully made!

Julie Allain said...

WOW Diana this is wonderful!!

I have my thinking cap on for this weeks challenge xxx

Ces Adorio said...

OOOH! I love her skirt. This is very creative. You are very prolific my dear. A friend told me this: A true artist paints because she can't help it. You can't help it.

Heather Robinson said...

Katerina is the "balm"....all decked out and ready to dance. I really love this idea and can't wait to see more! Give me more!!LOL Beautiful, inspiring work as always. Hugs...

Cynthia DiBlasi - Fine Art said...

That is a really cool idea! Now how in the world can I come up with an idea for "connected" when I'm so inspired by this???
This is one of my favorites that I've seen you do! Very unique.
She's done perfectly, dress and all.

Archie and Melissa said...

hi diana!
i love her detailing! her dress is beautiful!
what a great doll!
xo
melissa

Honor said...

Too cool Diana! the skirt is adorable!

Diane said...

She is fabulous & what a dress or skirt..Love that with all the wonderful detail.

Hugs,
Diane

Kathleen Rietz said...

Really cute! I love her skirt!

Jannie aka Chickengirl said...

how fun and clever! I love her dress...so much details!

Anonymous said...

Very creative, Diana! Love the details on the skirt and the overall idea. I think you've got something here...now, who to market this to...?

 
Blogging tips