Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Launching the "Diva Line" - art prints for the girl in all of us....

Hi Everyone...

I am working away on roughs for the Children's book ....but as I wait for Author approvals and a note from a client...I decided to start up a special line of art prints for the girl in all of us....

These are pretty, pink and feature some of my favorites from the past....

Shoes, Handbags and dresses...how sweet is that...I can't use these in my son's room...but maybe oneday I will have a daughter and be able to go wild in her room...

To check out more details about these prints...just click on each pic...or head over HERE.....The Diva Collection

Have a wonderful Day!!!
Hugs
Diana



















































7 comments:

Archie and Melissa said...

hi diana!
how fun!
i can see you with your own line of clothes and fashion accessories one day soon!
xo
melissa

Diane said...

These are wonderful. I brake for shoes & handbags...love them both.
What a cute idea..you're so creative!
Hugs,
Diane

Teri said...

Fabulous fashions! I have to send my daughter to see these-she is a shoeaholic!

Ces Adorio said...

You are a designer! I may have to pass the shoes though, I may fracture my ankle tripping from one of those heels. Hehe!

marianne said...

How great!
Love the shoes allthough I would break my ankles on them .......
There is a diva in each one of us! I like that!

Happy New Year Diana!
love >M<

NANCY LEFKO said...

SO gorgeous !!!!!

Kelly said...

OH these are super fabulous! LOVE these sooo much! Kudos!

 
Blogging tips