Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My favorite mediums...too many to list here ....but here is one for the Arty Girlz Challenge this week.....Snowman Cupcake


Snowman Cupcake, originally uploaded by DianaEvans.

Hi Everyone...

I have so many mediums that I love to work with...from re-cycled wood, paint, dried gourds, canvas...etc etc....

but today I feature the medium paper and ink....the way I start most of my projects....I also love to work digitally with colour....

oh the fun!!

Here is a piece I did using paper and ink...then scanned and coloured digitally!!!

Have a wonderful Tuesday and thanks for your visits...
Hugs
Diana

17 comments:

Crissi Harvey said...

How sweet Diana hes lovely.

Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge.

crissi xx

Heather Robinson said...

I'm thinking that due to your culinary talents you could more than likely duplicate this wonderful snowman cupcake!! That's one of the many things I love about your work...gorgeous colour!

Tania said...

ooooohhhh, this cake looks so yummie!

Kreativgeschwafel said...

what a lovely snowman in the cupcake :-)

Andrea, said...

Oh this is so sweet, fab image

Candace Trew Camling said...

I think you should REALLY make these and post them on your blog. They would be a big hit!!

Leann said...

I love this ~ so fab!!!!
Hugs x

Unknown said...

Love that snowman cupcake, what a cheery project!
Jx

Archie and Melissa said...

hi diana!
oh how fun! i love your snowman cupcake!
xo
melissa

Teri said...

Absolutely adorable!!!!!

Gayle Page-Robak said...

Beautiful card!

Faye said...

Beautiful snowman/cupcake. It makes an adorable card. Love your digital coloring.

Julie Allain said...

Absolutely fantastic Diana!!

Thanks for joining in with our challenge on Arty Girlz

Julie xx

Willie Baronet said...

It's cupcoool!

Cynthia DiBlasi - Fine Art said...

A classic Diana piece. I love your snowman cupcake. Whenever I see cupcakes, I think of you! <3

test it comm said...

Great snowman cupcake! I can just imagine a huge snowman frosting on a cupcake...mmm...

Lisa Fulmer said...

cupcakes are such the rage right now - this is so cute, I love all your drawings!
btw, check out this new papercraft challenge site!

 
Blogging tips