Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My 2008 Christmas Card Design....Arty Girlz Challenge - " Frames"



Hi Everyone...I just finished the design for our Christmas cards....our son just loves snowmen....and I had to create some sweet snow people to represent our family....

It has a little blue frame around it so I am submitting this to the Arty Girlz Challenge this week...the theme is "Frame"

now back to some decorating for the Holidays...be sure to pop back for some photos...

and don't forget that tomorrow is Challenge Wednesday on Daily Art Stop....I hope you all participate in the fun challenges there...

Hugs

Diana

15 comments:

Sandy said...

Wow really colorful and fun.
Gorgeous. I love them.

Powerful Search Engine said...

Great snowmen Diana! Pascale

Chris said...

Oh how lovely to make your Christmas cards personalised like that Diana... they are really wonderful. Love those snowmen...brilliant :D
hugs
Chris xx

marianne said...

What a wonderful X-mas card representing your family and their love for snowman!
hug >M<

Lisa M Griffin said...

How sweet! You know how much I love snow"people" and the snow family you have created is just charming. Love the added touch of your names on the scarves. Wonderful share Diana. =)

Betty BeadBug said...

I love the snow people, the fact that you picked them because they are a favorite of your sons and that you make your own cards. It's awesome.

Faye said...

Love the snow family and your framing. This is a great Christmas card.

Candace Trew Camling said...

these will look wonderful as holiday cards!
Thanks for including my ornament in Daily Art stop...it means a lot to me!

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

Diana, How sweet is this a Snow Family!! This is going to be a great Christmas card! Fabulousness!!!

Roberta said...

Too cute! Now if I only had a little snow to make some real ones!

Julie Allain said...

This is lovely Diana you are so talented!!!!

Thanks for joining in with this weeks Arty Girlz challenge

Julie x

Crissi Harvey said...

fantastic design Diana love the cute snowmen

Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge.

crissi xx

Carli said...

Great card. It is really cute

Edrian said...

Love the snowmen family and the three hearts! Very nice. Please stop by my blog to pick up an award I have for you!

Unknown said...

Snow cute :0)

 
Blogging tips