Tuesday, April 9, 2013

10 Minute Warm Up....Tuesday I bring you my berries all in colour....




Hi Everyone.....Today I took the fun little berries from yesterday's 10 Minute Warm Up and added some colour to them.....what do you think? I love berries.....
Wishing you a super inspiring week ...hope you will pop in and take part in this!!!!


10 Minute Warm Up is about taking 10 minutes of your day to breathe, relax, open up your mind to possibilities and then create something....you can be inspired to sketch your coffee cup....something on your desk....your table....anything....try it....it is a great way to start the day....then pop back here and share it so we can all see and be inspired by each other!!! I have a linkie thing here so you can add your work any day of the week ....Monday to Friday!!! so join me!!! won't you!


Happy Tuesday and Happy Creating Everyone....

5 comments:

martinealison said...

Hum ! Nous sommes en pleine saison des fraises... Chez moi les fraises gariguettes ont fait leur apparition... Elles sont aussi délicieuses que sont belles tes fraises !...
Gros bisous à toi.

Melanie said...

In collour they look even more delisious.
Liefs, Melanie

sharon said...

They are luscious!

Maria Medeiros said...

Lovely!! i'm so glad I came across your link from the wonderful Sharon. :D Your art is beautiful! Thank you for creating this lovely ten minute warm up. :D

Lisa M Griffin said...

Yum!
Visiting your blog always gets my stomach rumbling. :)

 
Blogging tips