Sunday, April 14, 2013

10 Minute Warm Up .....Sunday Sketch....meet me at the Theatre....


Hi Everyone...a super duper quick 10 minute piece as inspired by the Theatre....I am having a wonderful weekend....getting inspired and enjoying the little things that make life so much fun...I am working on some fun projects and always always always ....make time for my 10 Minute Warm Ups....I think you should all join me too....I post my 10 Minute Warm Ups from Sunday to Thursday....every week....so I hope you will pop in and have a look and I also hope you will be inspired to create too!






10 Minute Warm Up is about taking 10 minutes of your day to breathe, relax, open up your mind to possibilities and then create something....you can be inspired to sketch your coffee cup....something on your desk....your table....anything....try it....it is a great way to start the day....then pop back here and share it so we can all see and be inspired by each other!!! I have a linkie thing here so you can add your work any day of the week ....Monday to Friday!!! so join me!!! won't you!

Happy Sunday Everyone and Happy Creating....

15 comments:

Deanna said...

I can't believe what you can accomplish in ten minutes! It usually takes me longer than that just to decide what I want to sketch! Great job Diana.

Christine said...

wonderful masks! Happy SS!

Unknown said...

It's amazing what you can do in 10 minutes. love the theatre masks.. :)

Melanie said...

Another nice 10 minute drawing from you. Hope you have a nice sunday.
Liefs, Melanie

Anne Manda said...

Beautifully done, love the graphic quality! <3

Kays Kids said...

I would be like Deanna, thinking about the endless things to sketch would take up my 10 mins. plus more.
Love the masks.

Debbie said...

the sketch is great and so are the masks at the top! I'll have to submit a morning sketch as i do them most mornings too! happy Sunday!

Zue said...

Not only sketched but coloured in too..... Nice work!
Xx

Anonymous said...

Wonderful masks ~ very creative ^_^

WrightStuff said...

Intriguing. I have a 10 minute stomach exercise workout I was about to do - maybe I should create straight afterwards then!

Alicia C said...

I love these masks! So expressive. I went ahead and linked up bc my sketch took about 10 minutes also

Unknown said...

such a great idea and so well done!!

Victoria said...

Gorgeous masks..so fantastical and stunning...beautifully done!
Victoria
Happy SS

Joanne Osband said...

Great composition and line! I like your 10 minute idea...

Kokopelli said...

Wonderful masks! The weekend was so nice with Sunday being the first warm AND sunny day of the year. We spent all day outdoors. :)

 
Blogging tips