Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Wednesday Design warm up......I turn to flowers all the time

Weekly warm up


I am in shock that it is Wednesday already....where does the time go? We just got back from a wonderful long weekend up at the cottage and I am finding it hard to get inspired....so you know me...and when I need to get warmed up I have fun with my little process I shared with you all earlier....do some doodles and then create stuff with pieces from my doodles....it almost always turns out to be a flower...or something floral inspired....and today I worked on this piece.....just enough fun to get me back to work on some projects!

I am working on some tight deadlines and have so much to do but I have to say I am feeling like vacation mode took over .....

Happy Creating Everyone!!!

7 comments:

aimee said...

this is beautiful, diana! i haven't been here for a while -- i love your new header and layout!

Cathy Bueti said...

These flowers are so sweet Diana! I love them! :)

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Diana,

How lovely that you had a wonderful long weekend at the cottage.
The flowers are so pretty and yes, isn't the week going so fast.

Happy day
Hugs
Carolyn

Unknown said...

Thanks Aimee!!!!

Thanks Cathy!!!!!

Thanks Carolyn!!!!!

Netty said...

The weekend at the cottage sounds wonderful. Love your doodles and how the flowers turned out...magical. x

Michaele Razi said...

Cottage!!! Love the flowers!

martinealison said...

Avec cette dernière illustration : "j'aime, un peu, passionnément, à la folie..." oui à la folie!
Par moment, notre esprit a besoin de faire un break... puis subitement la machine se remet en marche...
Je te fais de gros bisous ma chère amie.

 
Blogging tips