Thursday, November 12, 2009

New Handmade Clear stamps....I am having so much fun with these...and a new contest

Hi Everyone....I am having a lot of fun creating new designs for my stamp line each week...I hope you enjoy the latest addition to the line....If you use these to create special cards, scrapbook pages or anything ...please send me some photos of your projects and I will be thrilled to post them and share them with all of our friends in blogland. I will also send you free gifts when you help create ...so join in the fun!!! You can click on the pic above to head to the shop to see the whole line....

CONTEST II!!! one more for this week...now all you have to do is leave a comment with a new idea for a stamp design... leave it here in the comments section and when we pick a new design from the bunch ...we will send one of the new stamps to the person that inspired it....pretty cool eh!!!

Happy Creating....

Hugs
Diana

9 comments:

Silke Powers said...

Oooooo, what fun! How about:a snowflake and a polar bear. Can you tell I'm enjoying this colder weather here?!? Or you could do champagne glasses for New Year. Or a happy reindeer. Or Christmas Pudding! Ok, time to stop! Hugs, Silke

Marie S said...

How about a reindeer with christmas lights wrapped around him?

Deborah said...

I have gone from cute overload to diabetic coma from all the sweetness of your creations! So delightful. What a JoY you are.
**blows kisses** Deb

Unknown said...

oh what fun!!! some great ideas!!! I love this!!!

Manon said...

Awesome girlfriend!!! Your stamps are terrific!! I love seeing them!!

manon
xoxoxoxox

Janine said...

That is awesome Diana.
What a cool Idea.
What about an otter on a slide
Have a great weekend
Janien

Amy said...

WOW..you are so stamp happy!! You go girl...rock on!!! Love the stamps and all that you do..keep up the magic!!!

Shawna said...

A kayak filled with gifts, or santa, or................

Kirsten said...

These are gorgeous! I love the pointsettia one.

As for the stamp ideas - what about a summery Christmas stamp for all of us here in the southern hemisphere?

 
Blogging tips