Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Custom Watercolour for Brett Wilson - from the Dragon's Den....

Hi Everyone...

If any of you watch Dragon's Den here in Canada...you may know who W Brett Wilson is...he is such a nice person and always so friendly and inspiring to all entrepreneurs....One day I logged onto my e-mail and to my surprise I found a note from him...I was beside myslef....We keep in touch and he always takes the time to give honest open feedback to me...and I am so grateful!

for more info on Brett - go to his website - www.wbrettwilson.ca - you will learn a lot more about him - and his dog Maja!).

Here are some really great reads that may inspire you too...

W. Brett Wilson's top 10 tips for small businesses and startups
The Heart Of A Dragon – Lessons On Success

The painting above is a watercolour I created for him....it is of his dog Maja

To learn more about the Dragon's Den...you can head here...and watch some episodes...the show has several wealthy investors and people from all over Canada come in and pitch their business ideas...the Dragon's can either buy in or state they are OUT!

When I created this piece for him I decided to add these to my custom shop...so if you or someone you know may want a custom piece created as inpsired by a loving pet...pop by!!!

Hugs
Diana

18 comments:

Nicola said...

Wow congratulations Diana this one is stunning! I love the beautiful blue background and the dog is gorgeous, I love how you've done a portrait but still been able to keep your signature style. Wonderful work!

Alexandra MacVean said...

Wow, Diana. This is AMAzing!! Really.

Unknown said...

Thank you Nicola!!! and Sophia!!!

This was a lot of fun!!

Val's Dragonfly Whimsy said...

Love your art!!! So refreshing :D

Janine said...

You made a wonderful painting here.
Really great.

Manon said...

Wow Diana!!! That is a terrific piece!! Maja is absolutely stunning!!
I haven't heard of Brett ... probably because I've been in the US for so long ....but I'll go check him out right now!!

Have a great morning girlfriend!!

manon
xo

Renee said...

Diana he must be the guy I like on that show.

This is fantastic and I am sure he loved it.

Renee xoxo

Unknown said...

thank you everyone!!! and Renee I am sure he is your favorite on that show...he is such a wonderful person!!!

Hugs
Diana

Art by Darla Kay said...

Wow Diana! I absolutely love this! I can't imagine how he must feel when it's his dog!
I'll have to check out your links now. Again, great job!!!!!!!

Diane said...

This is amazing. You did a beautiful job. He must be so pleased. Hugs, Diane
How's my little Cole doing?
Kisses to him!xo

marianne said...

Lovely Diana! Sure he will love it!
I put his link in my favorites, who knows some day.......
Thanks for your always inspiring art and posts!
hugs
>M<

Peter Breese said...

Wonderful illo.

Heather Robinson said...

Well, how cool is that! Brett Wilson no less!! Hello dear friend! Oh how I've missed you. I've been so missing from the blogging world for some time. Not sure what was ailing me but I'm glad to be back. Just wanted to stop by and see what you've been creating and to send you a hug.

Marie S said...

What fun and such a wonderful painting of Maja!!
Love and hugs.

Archie and Melissa said...

oh my gosh diana!
it is gorgeous! you should do more doggie portraits!

xoxoxo
melissa

Dolores said...

Huh, my husband loves the show and so we watch it. It can get hokey at times and I sometimes feel downright sorry for the participants.
I love the portrait. And yes, he does seem like a genuine nice guy.

Kathleen Rietz said...

Wow, that's wonderful Diana! Love the intense blue background color paired with the color of the dog.

Jannie aka Chickengirl said...

lovely portrait...I want to meet the doggie :-)

 
Blogging tips